We are Mike & Catherine Warren, artists, storytellers and most importantly each other’s soulmate. We share a love of photography and we really do enjoy working together as a team combining our unique talents and perspectives.
We met in the fall of 1996 and became friends over many, many emails before we fell in love. We merged our two families on December 7th 1997 and started on a journey that still amazes us each day.
We are parents of 5 children that are growing like weeds and will one day present us with a unique challenge of capturing their weddings, and 3 cats that present us with other challenges. We have also recently become grandparents to one of the cutest little boys and treasure the time we get to spend with him!
Our life together is full of a lot of joys, laughs, tears and challenges that reinforce the passion we have for capturing memories and moments.
Read the entries below to get to know us, We can’t wait to get to know you better….
We know that an image can easily speak thousands of words, and sometimes there are no words that adequately express a moment captured in a photograph. This is why we are so passionate about what we do, why as photographers we love every second we get to spend telling stories through images
We know you’ve heard it before, but…. we LOVE what we do and being able to work together makes it even better. If we didn’t believe we had something special to offer, we’d be doing something else. Wedding Photography really is a labor of love for us!
Ten things you should know about Mike
He’s the one with the Dream and the keeper of the calendar!
- I love Brunswick Stew, much to Cat’s dismay
- I got my first camera at the age of 14, to hook to a telescope and take pictures of the stars. Then discovered the magic of processing black and white film, and the rest is history (never did get that telescope!)
- I’m a rock and roll enthusiast, and is still rock’n today
- Was born and raised in Georgia. How many people in the Atlanta area can say that!
- I used to like penguins, then “something” happened…
- I used to be too shy to point my camera at people (except rock stars), and only captured scenics, abstracts, and rock stars
- Plain vanilla is the only kind of ice cream
- Secretly likes kitties
- Is allergic to pollenating Pecan trees
- Absolutely loves capturing the one of a kind moments of your wedding along side his soulmate Cat – I’m positive “all” of the great shots came from my camera
Ten things you should know about Cat,
She’s the “Artistic Director” who is responsible for the details and the overall look of our images.
- I’m tall, taller than Mike, but shorter than my boys!
- I have short hair and wear fun bandannas when I’m shooting
- I have a stash of Swedish Fish to feed my sweet tooth
- I do not drink coffee, though I love how it smells. I do however love tea hot or cold
- I’m allergic to citrus fruits, so no margaritas or mimosas for me
- I dream of having a teal curvy vintage car or truck
- I’m the oldest of 2 children, and spent my younger years overseas on military bases
- I like traveling and want to visit Scotland and Alaska before I am 60
- I de-stress by creating and love craft projects
- “a messy desk is a sign of great creativity”… I live up to that! Really I am actually organized, but please don’t move the piles or the cat that happens to be laying on it.